Thursday, October 29, 2015

OLIVIA, an eBook by Joyce Brennan

When Olivia relocates from New York to her former hometown, will she find love or will her decisions destroy a new relationship? Suspense, rumors and gossip make "OLIVIA," by Joyce Brennan an ebook page turner. Now available on Amazon.com for $4.99   
http://www.amazon.com/Olivia-Women-Rexford-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00U47E6DG/

"It wasn’t the two-step, but a slow dance. Mitch pulled her close, aware he had a captive audience and she’d have to listen.
“Olivia, I know it’s difficult to date a doctor, my life’s not my own. You need to know how attracted I am to you.
OLIVIA is the first of a series, but also written as a stand alone book. VICTORIA, the second of the series will be out in 2016 and I am presently editing JADE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment