Monday, February 22, 2016

TEGON MAUS


TEGON MAUS, Author from Tirgearr Publishing sent me the following Bio and book information. I'll be publishing additional information about Tegon in the future, Enjoy. 

            I was raised pretty much the same as everyone else... devoted mother, strict father and all the imaginary friends I could conjure. Not that I wasn't friendly, I just wasn't "people orientated". Maybe I lived in my head way more than I should have, maybe not. I liked machines more than people, at least I did until I met my wife.
         The first thing I can remember writing was for her. For the life of me I can't remember what it was about... something about dust bunnies under the bed and monsters in my closet. It must have been pretty good because she married me shortly after that. I spent a good number of years after inventing games and prototypes for a variety of ideas before I got back to writing.
         It wasn't a deliberate conscious thought it was more of a stepping stone. My wife and I had joined a dream interpret group and we were encouraged to write down our dreams as they occurred. "Be as detailed as you can," we were told.
         I was thrilled. If there is one thing I enjoy it's making people believe me and I like to exaggerate. Not a big exaggeration or an outright lie mine you, just a little step out of sync, just enough so you couldn't be sure if it were true or not.  When I write, I always write with the effort of "it could happen" very much in mind and nothing, I guarantee you, nothing, makes me happier.


Amazon


Barns & Noble


http://www.tirgearrpublishing.com/authors/Maus_Tegon/index.htm


https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tegon+maus

You Tube

https://www.google.com/search?q=tegon+maus&biw=1024&bih=702&tbas=0&tbm=vid&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-5pThqY_KAhVP0GMKHct5BAUQ_AUICSgD&dpr=1.25#

Optimal times:

Saturday and Sunday 12-1pm EST
Mon and Tues. 1-4pm EST
Wed. 3pm EST
Thurs and Fri 1-4pm EST
 

Price: $3.99 USD. Words: 45,420. Language: English. Published: February 24, 2015 by Tirgearr Publishing. Categories: Fiction » Thriller & suspense » Action & suspense, Fiction » Themes & motifs » Crime
Toby Grant has landed his dream job as a service tech for Handy Dandy Services. Things don’t go well from day one, when he's teamed up with Ryan Burnell, a twenty year veteran of the company. Toby quickly learns the hardships of being Ryan’s partner,

No comments:

Post a Comment