Saturday, April 1, 2017

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

JOYCE BRENNAN

I love chocolate, puppies, and writing Romantic Suspense novels. I’m an avid reader and I am obsessed with watching crime stories on TV.

My husband and our family have traveled and lived in eight cities during his career. I spent those years raising our children and volunteering for dozens of different charities. When we settled in Las Vegas, I began writing seriously. I started with short stories and that eventually turned into romance novels. I found my past journeys gave me numerous plots for my fiction.

I belong to three writing clubs, led critique groups, and have given many presentations on writing. I also write articles for the community newspaper, and write two blogs.

I write for Tirgearr Publishing and have four Romantic Suspense Novels on their site and on amazon.com/

THE HIDDEN JOURNAL is a sweet roomance with a zest, and a surprise twist.

MISPLACED, is definitely a Romantic Suspense novel. I know it will keep the readers on the edge of their seats.

OLIVIA, is the first of a series but also a stand-alone book. Olivia is in for many surprises when she relocates from the city to a small town. I created this character so readers will easily identify with her.

VICTORIA, is the second of the series, but also a stand-alone novel. Wherever Victoria goes, trouble is sure to follow, and her curiosity almost leads to murder.

All of my novels are set in small towns, where gossip and rumors rule the day.

Joyce lives in Las Vegas with her husband, Tom, and Pup, their long-haired Chihuahua.     

No comments:

Post a Comment