Sunday, July 20, 2014

PICTURES



Monica,
        I honestly don’t know how the pictures of you at the office party became public. As soon as I heard Munson had distributed copies, I cornered him. He assured me that he received them from Stottlekamp. I traced them back to Bratton who told me Pitman gave him the negatives. Somehow, they turned up on the boss’s desk along with my golf scorecard.
I’m so sorry you were fired. It seems unfair, although Tracerton told me you were making more money at the Black Cat Club in a day than you made here in a month.
All I can do is wish you the best of luck in the future. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Again, I am so sorry.
                                                                       Rob


PS: I made Senior Vice President and play golf in a foursome at the Country Club with the big-guys every Wednesday morning. Go figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment